Frequency Meter FR-114U
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)
- 1960 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115/230 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Frequency Meter FR-114U - MILITARY U.S. different makers
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 19 x 8.75 x 14.25 inch / 483 x 222 x 362 mm
- Very rare frequency counter based upon trochotron beam-switch counters.
6 digit nixie display. BNC input, 1 MHz max, 2 to 50 volts input signal. 100KHz internal reference.
Van Norman Industries and Winslow Electronics known contractors.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 57 lb 0 oz (57 lb) / 25.878 kg
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 374 models, 329 with images and 185 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from MILITARY U.S. (different makers for same model)