Gloritone Clock Radio Transistor 6 RR-34
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Minivox SA; La Chaux-De-Fonds
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / UM5: 3 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.5 cm = 1.8 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gloritone Clock Radio Transistor 6 RR-34 - Minivox SA; La Chaux-De-Fonds
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 102 x 76 x 25 mm / 4 x 3 x 1 inch
Minivox RR-34 Clock Radio, Transistor 6;
Minivox analogue alarm clock, metal speaker grill, earphones jack, LR1 type batteries, Toshiba transistors, Swiss made.
Item was further supplied in a wooden box covered by leather weight complete 330g
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.210 kg / 0 lb 7.4 oz (0.463 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Minivox SA; La Chaux-De-Fonds