- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1958 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 3AF4A 3BN4 6CG8A 4BZ6 4BZ6 4BZ6 8AU8 4BN6 6AQ5A 4CS6 8CS7 8CG7 17DQ6A 17D4 1X2B 17CDP4
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 117V = 110 -120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline GTM-4200A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Airline model GTM4200A is a 17" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner channels 2 thru 13, and 14 thru 83 UHF. Equipped with chassis UHF- tuner 472V032H01, VHF- tuner 470V041H01 and picture tube 17CDP4.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 6-58, Set 401, Folder 1)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 391 Folder 16-S dated 3-58)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2238 models, 1356 with images and 1737 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL