Airline AM Solid State AC/ Battery GEN-1329A (Japan 705)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL
- 1969 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Airline or Air-Line
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 50 - 60 Hz; 117 / 4 x D 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Airline AM Solid State AC/ Battery GEN-1329A - Montgomery Ward & Co. Wards,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10.5 x 8 x 3.75 inch / 267 x 203 x 95 mm
Montgomery Ward Portable AM Radio Airline Solid State AC/Battery Model GEN-1329A.
Made in Japan 705
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact TSM Transistor Radio Series SAMS (TSM-103, August 1969)
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2214 models, 1333 with images and 1724 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Montgomery Ward & Co. (Wards, Airline); Chicago, IL