21K110W Ch= TS-552
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BK7B 6U8A 3BZ6 3BZ6 3BZ6 12BY7A 6AQ5A 6CG7 3BU8 6CG7 3BZ6 6U8A 3DT6 6BQ5 6AF3 6DQ6 or 6DQ6A 3A3 5U4GB 5Y3 21CBP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 110 to 120 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 21K110W Ch= TS-552 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Console with any shape - in general
The Motorola 21K110W is a 21" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with chassis TS-552, VHF tuner TT-108 and picture tube 21CBP4A. Console model with Walnut wooden cabinet. Has Qty(1) dual selenium phase detector and Qty(1) germanium diode video detector. Has Qty(1) PM 4" speaker, Qty(1) PM 5" speaker and Qty(1) Elliptical PM 6" x 9" speaker.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date 4-59, Set 437, Folder 1)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Motorola Datasheet 68P747960)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4160 models, 2836 with images and 3794 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)