52R13A Ch= HS-317
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 52R13A Ch= HS-317 - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 9.3125 x 5.875 x 4.875 inch / 237 x 149 x 124 mm
Color= Maroon. The Motorola models 52R with the Ch= HS-317 are available in different colors: model 52R12A in Ivory, model 52R13A in Maroon, model 52R14A in Gray, model 52R15A in Green, model 52R16A in Red and model 52R11A in Walnut.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Beitman Radio Diagrams, Vol. 12, 1952
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Motorola Folder No. 3201 and 3301 for 1952.
- Model page created by Walter Wiesmüller † May 2012. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4304 models, 2840 with images and 3937 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)