X11R (X 11 R Transistor 6 + 2) Ch= HS-759 early
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 × 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: X11R Ch= HS-759 [early] - Motorola Inc. ex Galvin Mfg.Co
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- The Motorola model X11R (early version) is a portable 6 transistor, 2 diode and 1 thermistor AM radio. AM Tuning Range: 532 to 1620 KHz. Color = Red. Earphone jack is located on side of radio which disconnects the speaker for private listening. Radio labeled "Transistor 6 + 2", early version means different printed circuit board with different placement and several different valued parts. Sams photofact set 473 folder 9 date 2-60 features the Motorola models X11B, X11E, X11G and X11R as the same schematic.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Set 473 Folder 9 2-1960)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4347 models, 2850 with images and 3949 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Motorola Inc. (ex Galvin Mfg.Co. Chicago); Schaumburg (IL)