Transmitter 1 K. W.
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murdock, WM.J. Co.; Chelsea
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: William J. Murdock Co.
- Main principle
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transmitter 1 K. W. - Murdock, WM.J. Co.; Chelsea
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
1914 Murdock 1 kW transmitter with Rotary Spark Gap and Oscillation Coil.
- Price in first year of sale
- 100.00 USD
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- March 1914 Modern Electrics and Mechanics magazine advertisement page 373
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 88 models, 70 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murdock, WM.J. Co.; Chelsea