All Electric Table A3
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown); Screengrid 1926-1935
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Electric Table A3 - Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 16 x 18.5 x 10 inch / 406 x 470 x 254 mm
3-valve screened grid, AC-powered receiver. Has local/distance switch.
Similar to the A3A Pedestal model but in a slightly smaller cabinet without a gramophone jack and no pedestal for two guineas less.
- Price in first year of sale
- 17.95 GB £
- Source of data
- Radio! Radio!
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Pamphlet)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Konrad Birkner † 12.08.2014. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 357 models, 264 with images and 233 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City