- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B818A - Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn
- MW bandspread for radio Luxembourg. Battery type PP9. Electricaly the same as the late production B818.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS)
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 360 models, 268 with images and 234 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Murphy Radio Ltd.; Welwyn Garden City
The model is part of the collections of the following members.