Monitor Series Stereo Receiver 7100
- Manufacturer / Brand
- NAD, New Acoustic Dimension; Ontario
- 1989 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110, 120, 220, 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 100 W (400 W max.)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Monitor Series Stereo Receiver 7100 - NAD, New Acoustic Dimension;
- Book-shelf unit.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 435 x 110 x 400 mm / 17.1 x 4.3 x 15.7 inch
A stereo receiver, a combination of the NAD 3100 amplifier and an AM/FM digital tuner.
Tuning ranges : VHF, MW
Continuous Average Power Output into 8Ω : 50 watts per channel
Rated Distortion (THD), 20Hz to 20kHz: : 0.03%
Dynamic Power (maximum short-term power) : 200 watts per channel
Clipping power, 1kHz (max. continuous power per channel) : 70 watts
Input sensitivity: 0.18mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MC), 75dB (MM), 111dB (line)
Speaker load impedances : 2Ω, 4Ω and 8Ω
Accessories: remote control
- A 120V Canada
- A1 120V USA, Taiwan, Saudi Arabia
- A2 120/220V German Police (wire, with adaptor)
- B 240V UK, South Africa
- B1 240V Australia
- C 220V Europe, Scandinavia, Far East, New Zealand
- C1 220V West Germany
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 11 kg / 24 lb 3.7 oz (24.229 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (NAD Monitor Series Stereo Components Catalogue)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (NAD Service Manual for the Monitor Series 7100 Receiver)
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 117 models, 115 with images and 23 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from NAD, New Acoustic Dimension; Ontario