- Manufacturer / Brand
- National Radio Corporation Ltd., Adelaide
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Regenerative Receiver - National Radio Corporation Ltd
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
3 valve, AC powered, regenerative receiver.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 4 with images and 34 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from National Radio Corporation Ltd., Adelaide