- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Newcomb Audio Products Co.; Hollywood, (CA)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105-125 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: H-10 Standard - Newcomb Audio Products Co.;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- The Newcomb H-10 is an AC Operated 2-Channel Audio Amplifier. 10-Watt Amp.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (June 1947 page 148.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (Date: Feb 1947, Set 14, Folder 474-20)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 58 models, 55 with images and 32 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Newcomb Audio Products Co.; Hollywood, (CA)