- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nora; Berlin
- Detector-Radio (Crystal or diode, without tubes/transistors)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Crystal or Solid State Detector; Crystal-detection 1 circuit (no tubes)
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- - For headphones or amp.
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Detektor-Empfänger D2 - Nora; Berlin
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 95 x 45 x 105 mm / 3.7 x 1.8 x 4.1 inch
- 200-430 m
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.1 kg / 0 lb 3.5 oz (0.22 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 5.00 DM
- Source of data
- Radiokatalog Band 1, Ernst Erb
- Mentioned in
- Funkgeschichte der GFGF (9501)
- Other Models
Here you find 621 models, 540 with images and 340 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nora; Berlin
Forum contributions about this model: Nora; Berlin: Detektor-Empfänger D2
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
A friend in Australia has two Nora devices in his collection.
One looks like a detector.
The other we are nor sure what it is.
Hopefully I can get better quality photos in the future.
Gary Cowans, 15.May.20