Norelco Continental 100 EL3585 /54
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Norelco, North American Philips Co. Inc.; Dobbs Ferry and New York, NY
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Norelco
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Norelco Continental 100 EL3585 /54 - Norelco, North American
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Norelco Continental 100, EL3585 /54, All Transistor
Portable transistorized reel to reel tape recorder, DIN terminal for mic., VU meter, leather carrying case.
The model is derived from Philips EL3585 /00.
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 73 models, 54 with images and 24 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Norelco, North American Philips Co. Inc.; Dobbs Ferry and New York, NY