- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1961 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: EL3585 /00 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 265 x 190 x 95 mm / 10.4 x 7.5 x 3.7 inch
All Transistor; Portable transistorized reel to reel tape recorder, DIN terminal for mic., VU meter, leather carrying case.
There were three main manufacturing facilities for Philips tape recorders: Hasselt (B), Eindhoven (NL) and Vienna (A).
EL3585 models do not carry a clear indication of origin. Model type suffices can carry different meanings, here they denominate either the country of production or the commercial destination country (/30 Austria, /22 Germany). Suffix /00 is the base model (likely manufactured at the main plant), it is often omitted on type labels.
Until we know more, this general model page is filed under Philips Netherlands.
- Maestro 10 / EL3585 /30, local name, country suffix /30
- RK5 / EL3585 /22 , local (additional) type, country suffix /22
There are also a number of derivative models, under diverse Philips sub-brands, partly with differing exterior:
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.650 kg / 8 lb 0.6 oz (8.04 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Júlio Branco. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5104 models, 4223 with images and 3360 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt