Radio-Phono console 553
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Novak (also Pontiac); Bruxelles
- 1954 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 480 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radio-Phono console 553 - Novak also Pontiac; Bruxelles
- Console with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 440 x 750 x 400 mm / 17.3 x 29.5 x 15.7 inch
With right side loop antenna and shortwave antenna incorporated.
Big oval "Sonoramic" loudspeaker.
3-speed Garrard automatic record changer and 53 disc record storage inside.
Attention: Autotransformer: the chassis is connected to the mains !
- Price in first year of sale
- 6,500.00 BEF
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 282 models, 195 with images and 149 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Novak (also Pontiac); Bruxelles