- Manufacturer / Brand
- Nytone; (where?)
- 1961 ?
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (undistorted)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: NY-10 - Nytone; where?
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 300 x 110 x 200 mm / 11.8 x 4.3 x 7.9 inch
The NT-10 is a Monaural Public Adress Tube Amplifier.
Technically, it has great similarity to the mono part of a NS-88
The amplifier has following inputs:
- Microphone (two)
- Phono (one)
Following knobs are on the front panel:
- Volume for Microphone 1
- Volume for Microphone 2
- Volume for Phono
- Rumble switch
- ON/OFF switch
Following connectors are on the rear panel:
- Three 6.5 mm mono-jack sockets for audio input (Microphone 2x ; Phone 1x)
- 5 Banana sockets for speaker:
- 1x Black --> GND
- 4x Red for 4, 8, 16 & 500 Ohms
- Model page created by Haro van Panhuys. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 4 models, 4 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Nytone; (where?)