Klystron Power Supply LS 525R
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- 1966 ??
- Power supply/conditioner or battery or charger
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Klystron Power Supply LS 525R - Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
This instrument is a very stable DC power supply for operating reflex klystrons. Beam, reflector, grid and heater voltages are separately regulated. The reflector voltage may be unmodulated for c.w. operation of the klystron or modulated with an internal generated square wave, pulse sawtooth, sine wave or an external signal. The grid voltage may be internally modulated with square wave or pulse.
The beam voltage is variable from -200 V to -3600 V at 0 to 125 mA. A 10 per cent line voltage variation causes less than 300 mV in the output and the change from no load to full load causes a variation of less than 200 mV.
The output is continuously variable in four ranges: 200 to 1,200; 1,000 to 2,000; 1,800 to 2,800 and 2,600 to 3,600, and is protected against overloads and shorts by an electronic fuse adjustable from 10 to 125 mA.
All characteristics are much more clearly described in the attached article.
- Mentioned in
- "Electronic Engineering" volume 38, number 466, December 1966.
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 25 with images and 22 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix AB; Vällingby