Twin Power Supply LABPAC B602D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- 1978 ?
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Twin Power Supply LABPAC B602D - Oltronix AB; Vällingby
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 176 x 176 x 255 mm / 6.9 x 6.9 x 10 inch
Twin voltage power supply with DIGITAL SETTING
output 1: 0- 60 V at 0.7 A
output 2: 0 - 30 V at 1.4 A
• The output voltages are fully independent and separated from each other. The isolation voltage among them and against the instrument case is ± 500V DC and may be applied for continuous operation
• DIGITAL SETTING and readout of the output voltages with an accuracy of ±0.3% by means of a 10-turn precision potentiometer. This, in many cases, is
a valid substitute for an extra DVM measuring the output voltage
• Adjustable current limits from 5% to 105% of the nominal current
• Low source and load effect, low PARD (ripple and noise)
• Short circuit protected
• Overvoltage protection limits the max. output voltage of the 0 - 6 V range to 7V. Its operation is displayed by a LED
• Switchable volt /ampere-meters
• Operating mode indicated by LED's: constant voltage or constant current
• Mains transformer with overtemperature protection (OTP)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.3 kg / 11 lb 10.8 oz (11.674 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Pius Steiner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 24 with images and 21 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Oltronix AB; Vällingby