- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)
- 1966 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CF 35 - Olympic Radio & Television,
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Lear Siegler Inc./ Olympic Radio & Television, CF 35;
10 W power consumption, made in Japan.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Beitman Radio Diagrams Vol. 27, 1967-69 (last vol.)
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 566 models, 248 with images and 512 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Olympic Radio & Television, Inc.; New York (NY)