Six Transistor PTR-62B
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Omegas; (brand? where?)
- 1963 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2 inch = 5.1 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Six Transistor PTR-62B - Omegas; brand? where?
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 2.75 x 4.25 x 1.25 inch / 70 x 108 x 32 mm
The model PTR-62B may be found even with different brands such as Candle and Universal.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.5 lb (0 lb 8 oz) / 0.227 kg
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Tom Guest. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 7 models, 7 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Omegas; (brand? where?)