- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pamphonic Reproducers Ltd.; London (Pam)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Courier TB81 - Pamphonic Reproducers Ltd.;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 14 x 9.5 x 5 inch / 356 x 241 x 127 mm
Rexine covered wooden set with telescopic aerial for SW reception. Car aerial input on side.
LW - 153-380 Kc/s
MW - 520-1640 Kc/s
MSW - 3.15-8.25 Mc/s (95.2-36.4 metres)
SW - 8.0 - 19.0 Mc/s
Similar to the PYE PE12TBQ
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio And Television Servicing books (R&TVS)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1517 dated 23 September 1961)
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 70 models, 35 with images and 31 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pamphonic Reproducers Ltd.; London (Pam)