- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- Television- and Radio Receiver, perh. also + Rec. etc. (TV Radio)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Other, details in remarks or not known. / 220/ 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 9 cm = 3.5 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TR-003EU - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- National TR-003EU Executive-Line;
8 cm B/W TV with CCIR B/G VHF & UHF tuner, 3 IF stages, IC equiped,
cassette tape recorder, "Easy-Matic" auto record level control, telescopic antenna, terminals for mic., earphones, 6 VDC car adaptor or 220 VAC mains adaptor, non radio function mentioned!
Optional: TY-3570 6 V accu pack for 3h TV/10h charging, TY-181E 6 V car adaptor.
- Price in first year of sale
- 1,178.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert ((D) National 10 Jahre in Deutschland 1972)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2767 models, 2540 with images and 549 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka