- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Patterson Radio Co. / Electric Co.; Los Angeles, CA
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF ? kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 11 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: PR-10 - Patterson Radio Co. / Electric
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- BC, TROP (1500-4000 kHz), SW1 (4.0-10.0 MHz) and SW2 (9.1-20 MHz) bands. Bandfilter input for all bands. TROP and SW bands with separate bandspread tuning. BFO and S-meter.
- Price in first year of sale
- 70.25 $
- External source of data
- Ernst Erb
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 5 = ca. 1934 and before
- Mentioned in
- Rider's 5-2
- Other Models
Here you find 111 models, 43 with images and 66 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Patterson Radio Co. / Electric Co.; Los Angeles, CA
The model PR-10 is part of the collections of the following members.