P117/1 Ch= A523D
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Peal Products, a subsidiary of Airzone (1931) Pty. Ltd., Sydney.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Changer (Record changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 210-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P117/1 Ch= A523D - Peal Products, a subsidiary of
- Console with any shape - in general
Dual-wave radiogram with 78 RPM automatic record changer.
Cabinet finishes available in Walnut or Rosewood.
AORSM Volume 9 incorrectly shows as Model D523A.
See also Airzone Model A114/1-5A2D3.
- Price in first year of sale
- 93.45 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Radio Electrical WEEKLY (Radio Receiver Price List Supplement, 26/8/1949.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Vol. 9, 1951 (for 1950 models), Page 264 & Vol. 11, Page 222.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 43 models, 14 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Peal Products, a subsidiary of Airzone (1931) Pty. Ltd., Sydney.