Penn C Regenerative Receiver Type F
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pennsylvania Wireless Mfg. Co., Penna Wireless (Penn-C); New Castle, PA
- 1922 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Penn C Regenerative Receiver Type F - Pennsylvania Wireless Mfg. Co.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 22 x 8 x 8 inch / 559 x 203 x 203 mm
Pennsylvania Wireless Penn "C" Type F regenerative radio.
Wavelength range: 150 to 600 meters
- Price in first year of sale
- 75.00 $
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Circa 1922 Pennsylvania Wireless brochure)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 13 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pennsylvania Wireless Mfg. Co., Penna Wireless (Penn-C); New Castle, PA