Super 7 Transistor Broadcast
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Super 7 Transistor Broadcast - Perdio Electronics Ltd. /
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 6.5 x 4 x 1.5 inch / 165 x 102 x 38 mm
This was probably made for the export market as it is not fitted with LW.
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 60 models, 51 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore