Transistor Seven - De Luxe 7
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.5 inch = 6.4 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Seven - De Luxe 7 - Perdio Electronics Ltd. /
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 166 x 102 x 43 mm / 6.5 x 4 x 1.7 inch
- Same chassis as the Perdio Super 7.
Pig Skin case, reinforced with card.
Battery PP6 9v (or PP3).
- Model page created by Mike Edwards † 25.10.21. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 60 models, 51 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore