Peter Pan 588 pre octal valves.
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Electronic Industries Ltd
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Peter Pan 588 [pre octal valves.] - Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.;
- Uses same chassis as Croyden model 588. From AORSM vol.2 P53.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 222 models, 59 with images and 112 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Eclipse Radio Pty. Ltd.; Melbourne