- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 46-420 Code 128 - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12 x 7.5 x 7 inch / 305 x 191 x 178 mm
- Circuit diagram reference
- Info Dr. H. Börner without schematic
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Philco Home radio Yearbook 1946-1947
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model 46-420 is part of the collections of the following members.