Rádio Relógio CP-200
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Rádio e Televisão; São Paulo
- 2005 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 120 / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Rádio Relógio CP-200 - Philco Rádio e Televisão; São
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 132 x 61 x 187 mm / 5.2 x 2.4 x 7.4 inch
MW FM radio
Functions: sleep and snooze and dimmer
Time backup via dry battery
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.510 kg / 1 lb 2 oz (1.123 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Commercial leaflet
- Model page created by Antonio Rabitti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 40 models, 22 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Rádio e Televisão; São Paulo