- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Rádio e Televisão; São Paulo
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 16 cm = 6.3 inch
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transglobe B470 - Philco Rádio e Televisão; São
- There are 8 AM wave bands.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 40 models, 22 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Rádio e Televisão; São Paulo