Transistone II B460
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Rádio e Televisão; São Paulo
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistone II B460 - Philco Rádio e Televisão; São
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 40 models, 22 with images and 26 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Rádio e Televisão; São Paulo