- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- EF80 EF80 EF80 EF80 EB91 EF80 ECL80 ECL80 PL81 EY51 PY80 EF80 ECL80 EB91 PL82 ECL80 PL82 PY82 PY82 MW31-16
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 200-250 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 1200U - Philips Electrical, Lamps,
- Console with any shape - in general
- 12 inch 405 lines b/w TV with GB standard VHF Band I tuner, 150 W power consumption, console style with full-length doors, made in GB.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Trader Service Sheet (suppl. of Wireless & El. Trader, etc.) (1043/T25)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 423 models, 296 with images and 283 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London