- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Storage batteries (perhaps also batteries) / 110-220 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 156AV - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 215 x 265 mm / 15.4 x 8.5 x 10.4 inch
other colors most probably painted.
Vibrator: 7936 in unit 7884-01.
- Price in first year of sale
- 325.00 Hfl
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Mentioned in
- Technisch- Commercieel - Radio Vademecum Staleman
- Model page created by Iven Müller. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 4203 with images and 3350 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt