- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Belgium (Belgien)
- 1972 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 22RN495 - Philips Belgium Belgien
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 178 x 46 x 132 mm / 7 x 1.8 x 5.2 inch
LW = 145 - 290 kHz
MW = 512 - 1622 kHz
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Pasquale Baiocato. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 517 models, 493 with images and 301 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Belgium (Belgien)