- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); Export model
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and more than two Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 278A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Console with any shape - in general
Wave ranges (m):
13.5 - 39
35 - 95
80 - 220
200 - 570
550 - 2000.
- Price in first year of sale
- 415.00 Hfl
- Model page created by Pim J.H. Vercoulen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4250 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt