- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 115 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Power out
- 4 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 324A-X - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Philips made this radios for export to Brazil and South Africa. Frequency ranges: 13,5-39 m, 35-95 m, 198-570 m.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5145 models, 4264 with images and 3399 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: 324A-X
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
This particular radio has a connector located on the left of the voltage selector (as you can see on the picture) to attach a vibrator unit to allow battery operation.
I have one of these units here, but can't find any information about it.
I wonder if someone can help with this object.
- mini-02112010036 (96 KB)
- mini-02112010037 (94 KB)
- mini-02112010038 (82 KB)
- mini-02112010039 (73 KB)
- mini-02112010040 (107 KB)
- mini-02112010041 (74 KB)
- mini-02112010042 (94 KB)
Meyer Rochwerger, 05.Nov.10