32PW8206 /05 /12 /19 /58
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 2000/2001 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- PLL, Phase-locked loop
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 20 W (40 W max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 32PW8206 /05 /12 /19 /58 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 857 x 541 x 556 mm / 33.7 x 21.3 x 21.9 inch
32" Super Flat Black Line S widescreen CRT. 100 Hz. Dolby Virtual.
Chassis: EM2 (as per declaration of conformity), EM2E (according to Philips Model Number Survey), or EMG (undated flyer).
- /05 - unknown differences
- /12 - cabinet color Anthracite
- /19 - unknown differences
- /58 - unknown differences
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 54.8 kg / 120 lb 11.3 oz (120.705 lb)
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5158 models, 4274 with images and 3408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt