Microphone capsule typ 4210
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1932 ?
- Microphone or Pick-up element
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack
- - For headphones or amp.
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Microphone capsule typ 4210 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
Philips Carbon Microphone Capsule Typ 4210, hold by four springs in a metal frame shaped like the early Philips logo. See also viarious types of microphone holders like typ 2411 or typ 4216 (Bankettstativ) or Philips tripod typ 2417. Or equipment like the typ 4214 "Philips Mirophon-Anpassungskästchen".
On this model page you see also different means of microphone holders for typ 2410.
- Model page created by Paulo Figueiredo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4249 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model Microphone capsule typ 4210 is part of the collections of the following members.