- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1941 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 24 cm = 9.4 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 498AN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 610 x 355 x 235 mm / 24 x 14 x 9.3 inch
Exported model sold in Portugal by Philips Portuguesa
Short Waves: 4 bands.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- From António Manuel Rodrigues dos Santos
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA