- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1947 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 594AN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 460 x 310 x 175 mm / 18.1 x 12.2 x 6.9 inch
The Philips model 594AN uses a 6F6 as output tube. It receives broadcast and immediately following 3 short wave bands up to about 22 MHz.
- External source of data
- Guest Marco Cipolla, Botucatu, SP, Brazil
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA