- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1946 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 660VN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Vibrator G9.162.14
- Source of data
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA