- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1947 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110/250 Volt
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 794AN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
This model was made in USA and no reference has been found.
- Model page created by Carlos Lazarini. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA