- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1946 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; Export model
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 814AN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
SW = 13.6 - 25.4 m
SW = 24.7 - 58.2 m
SW = 55.7 - 186 m
MW = 180.5 - 555 m
Identical to model 814HN (AC/DC version), except for the transformer (autotransformer for B branch).
This device was most likely made for export to South America and/or the Dutch West Indies.
The year of production is currently uncertain, it might be a model made in 1941.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Arpad Roth † 27.3.17. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA