- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips USA
- 1947/1948 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 110-125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10.2 cm = 4 inch
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 910LN - Philips USA
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 160 x 115 mm / 9.4 x 6.3 x 4.5 inch
Built-in loop antenna with possibility to connect an outdoor antenna.
See also Canadian model 910LN.
- Model page created by Armand Verboven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 42 models, 40 with images and 14 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips USA