- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1992 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 4520/468 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave, more than 2 x SW plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 2 x 1,5 / 3 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 3 cm = 1.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.15 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AE3405 /20 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 120 x 75 x 27 mm / 4.7 x 3 x 1.1 inch
- LW, MW, KWx9, UKW. Ext. Power Jack DC 3 V. Made in Hong Kong
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.2 kg / 0 lb 7 oz (0.441 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 550.00 FF
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Weltweit hören 1/1993
- Model page created by Olivier Palix. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5181 models, 4302 with images and 3424 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model is part of the collections of the following members.