- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 0.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AG4000 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 270 x 160 x 100 mm / 10.6 x 6.3 x 3.9 inch
- 6 Versions:
../00 or ../01 = brown;
../00A or ../01A = red;
../00B or ../01B = blue.
3 speed player: 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm.
Needle Philips: AG3306 and AG3310.
The schematic had three versions throughout the time, the last one with the transistors AC126, AC125, 2x AC128.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.9 oz (3.744 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Antonio Martins-Pais. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5158 models, 4274 with images and 3408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt