- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips France; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- AC/DC-set / 124 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Philetta B1F03U - Philips France; Paris
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 230 x 140 x 115 mm / 9.1 x 5.5 x 4.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.9 kg / 4 lb 3 oz (4.185 lb)
- Model page created by Hugo Sneyers. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 603 models, 539 with images and 328 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips France; Paris